We aim to provide dental care of a consistent quality, for all patients.
- In proposing treatment we will take into account your own wishes. We will explain options where appropriate, and costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always explain what we are doing.
- We will ask you about your general health and if you are taking any medications. This helps us to treat you safely and we will keep all information confidential.
- Cleanliness and contamination control is paramount in our practice. All the team receives up to date information and training about infection control.
- We screen all patients for mouth cancer at routine checkups. We offer advice about tobacco and alcohol use if appropriate because they increase your oral cancer risk.
- We keep our staff informed and review practice-working methods at our regular staff meetings. Training updates for everyone in the practice are ongoing.
- We ask our patients for their views on our services. We have systems in place to deal promptly with any complaints.
- All dentists, hygienists and nurses take part in continuing professional development to meet the General Dental Council requirements.
- We aim to keep up to date with current aspects of general dentistry, including preventive care, which reduces your need for treatment.