We have openings for new patients to the practice.
Discover all our services and prices for Cosmetic Dentistry
This part of our work occupies much of our time repairing the ravages of dental decay.
In order to keep your teeth all of your life the most critical thing is to maintain healthy gums and more significantly the bone beneath that holds your teeth in place
QuickStraightTeeth™ uses nearly-invisible braces to gently straighten your teeth, and give you that smile you’ve always dreamed of.a.
Smilelign, the clear choice for a better smile ‘Smile and the whole World smiles with you’
The Somnowell sleeping aid is a very effective long-term treatment for obstructive sleep apnoea.
Enlighten Whitening at The Dental Practice
We would rather be preserving teeth and preventing disease but sometimes teeth are missing and dentures are the solution.
Ways to spread the cost of your high quality private Dental treatment
Discover our fees for treatments
We aim to provide dental care of a consistent quality, for all patients.
Please ring The Dental Practice at your earliest convenience; we will do our utmost to get you an appointment as soon as possible.
We absolutely understand that a visit to a dental practice can be very daunting for some people. Some patients don’t mind much but at the other end of the spectrum people can be very frightened.
Meet our dental team and book an appointment with them. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
We are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best available oral healthcare. So how is this achieved? Every staff member and all our procedures undergo continual rigorous review so you can always be confident in our care.
1) We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
2) We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
3) We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
4) We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
5) We follow current guidelines on infection control
6) We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
7) We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and
8) We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
9) We welcome feedback and deal promptly with complaints
10) Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General
Dental Council guidelines.