- Fillings and bonding composite are used to treat cavities and prevent further damage.
- Crowns are placed on teeth to preserve a damaged tooth and prevent decay.
- A bridge is perfect for people with two or more missing teeth in a row.
- Veneers can cover stains, chips and visible cracks in teeth.
- A dental implant is an artificial tooth that replaces a missing tooth.
- Dentures are removable false teeth used in place of a full set of missing teeth. Dental implants are often used to stabilize dentures so they don’t slip.See your dentist to confirm if you require restorative dentistry.
Learn more here: