Here are a few complimentary comments made by some of our satisfied patients, new ones are being recorded on a regular basis. You could make your comments too, using Google Reviews. Just click HERE to make your comments.
- "I have been using this practice now since I was 17 years old, I’m now 55. The staff are always polite & friendly. Our dentist is very professional, he explains what needs doing and the reasons why, preventing any future problems.
The thought of going to the Dentist, for some is very daunting, that is not the case for me & my family.
Thank you to the team for looking after all of us over the years and look forward to my next check up, with Gareth, and I’m sure he will continue the excellent work that you have dedicated to your customers, he has a great opportunity to take the practice to the next level." Steve T Sheffied
- "Like many of the reviewers I have used this Practice for many years. My children were all given preventative care here and now my wife and I continue to be patients at this excellent Dentist.
Its a small high quality establishment. Staff are very caring and all do an excellent job in making you feel welcome and comfortable. A recent visit to have a large metal filling replaced with white, went amazingly well. Basically I am a coward when it comes to going to the dentist but the procedure was painless and Gareth was reassuring throughout.
I can thoroughly recommend this Dental Practice." Michael G Dronfield
- "We are always delighted with the friendly and professional support we receive from Gareth and all of the staff. They are all so welcoming and helpful and every step of every process is clearly explained. They have all taken such good care of us over many years and we are very appreciative. We would recommend them to anyone without reservation." Terry H Dronfield
- 'I've been a patient at this practice for over 25 years and would highly recommend it for the friendly and helpful approach and first class dental care." Paul C Dronfield
- "We arrived on the doorstep of the Dental Practice nearly twenty years ago. We had only just moved to the area when our little boy fell and bashed his face. The dentist was so kind, fitting him in between appointments to asses the damage, that we all registered with the practice as a family and he's been looking after all our teeth ever since. He loves what he does, and he gives you confidence that whatever he suggests is in your best interests." Adele F Dronfield
- "I came to this practice almost 20 years ago as a very nervous patient, during these years our dentist and the team have taken the fear away. Everyone connected with the practice are friendly and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend the practice to anyone." Julie T Dronfield
- "I have used this dentist for nearly 30 years and have always had an excellent service. It is friendly and in all this time I have never once felt unhappy about my care and treatment. (A sporting accident early in life had meant that my teeth have not always been straightforward!)" Mr Keith B Dronfield Woodhouse
- "I’ve been using this dentist for many years now and wouldn’t go elsewhere . The dentist is very helpful and knowledgeable along with the other staff who put you at ease." Richard P Dronfield Woodhouse
- "He has been our family dentist for well over 30 years & he & his staff have given us excellent service in that time. In fact he has exceeded expectations on many occasions." Carol C Dronfield
- "An excellent practice that my family & I have been coming to for over 30 years. The attention to detail is second to none & I would thoroughly recommend this dental practice." Sara H
- Colin has been my dentist for about 12 years and I am extremely happy with all aspects of the service provided. I honestly don't think you will find a better dentist - I actually enjoy my dental visits !
- "When you find a good dentist you stay with them. We have been patients for around 30 years and travelled up to 120 miles each way for the last 25 years because the service and care is exemplary. It's only 80 miles each way now.
Because of the distance our visits are well orchestrated by Colin to ensure that we all receive superb care but minimise our time and number of visits.
Outside of check ups when problems have occur they are dealt with quickly and professionally by everyone from reception, hygienist and even Colin!
Colin has even picked up email messages over the weekend, checked our records, called home and arranged for us to be treated immediately after the weekend. Not many go that extra mile (or 120)
We're now into 4th generation care and like our children did our granddaughter looks forward to going to the dentist - a huge achievement down to the welcome, advice, care and manner of treatment received at the practice. Everything is explained in advance and this puts you at ease.
Now Gareth is on board we have seen the same qualities as Colin. Two fantastic dentists and a great practice team. Well done and thank you." D Thimble
- "We have been with this practice for over 30 years and always received excellent service. Over the years all our fillings have been replaced with the white style fillings and the look is great. No more metal in the mouth.
Our children have also been patients and again received excellent service. We have moved over 100 miles away and still driving back for the service.
Thank you Colin for all your help." Maya B Peterborough
- "For over 40 years my family have received an excellent dental care service from Colin and his team. Their family friendly professionalism is second to none and I would recommend The Dental Practice without hesitation." Peter W Dronfield
- "My family and I have all received excellent service and treatment for the past 39 years from this Dental Practice. Colin Doody has been our Dentist for all this time and he has given us excellent dental care." Penny B Dronfield Woodhouse
- "Colin and his team have looked after our family's teeth for over 30 years. He has always put us at ease and provided an excellent standard of care, so much so that I continue to see Colin/Gareth despite living away from home. Thanks, from the Burns family" Lauren B Sheffield
- "I have known Colin for over 30 years. My family and I have received excellent dental care from him and his professional & caring staff. Would never have gone anywhere else. Highly recommend them." Sue B Dronfield
- "First Class service from a first class dental practice, highly delighted with the treatment I have received." Trevor W Dronfield
- "Having had several dentists of varying ability I knew a good one when I found him and, 35 years on, I continue to sing his praises. Colin and his team are totally professional yet manage to make you feel that you are among good friends. Using state of the art technology you can be confident that your treatment is exactly what is required and will be carried out with expert care and attention. Thank you, Colin, for my smile!" Glynis S Baslow
- "I have received excellent care from Colin and his team for many years and would recommend 100% The Dental Practice." M Wilks Dronfield
- "My family has been with this practice for over 30 years. Colin is an excellent dentist, always going the extra mile, for example, phoning in the evening to ensure I was ok after a particularly difficult root canal filling. He keeps up to date with the latest dental techniques and always explains exactly what he is doing and why. I recommend him wholeheartedly." G Fowler Sheffield
- "I have been a client of this dental practice for 30 years and I can recommend it for its exceptional care, enthusiasm and professionalism." Anne S Sheffield
- "Excellent service and attention from all the staff for well over 20 years.
Whether it's Colin, Caroline or Sue everything is always explained in full and I can recommend this dental practice 100%" Gavi H Barnsly
- "Colin is an amazing dentist, explains everything and puts you at ease. He’s retiring soon and he will be very much missed but no doubt his son Gareth who’s taking over will be a great replacement." Stuart R Calver
- "Colin and the team helped me so much with me being such a dentist and needle phobic they got me through everything I needed and now I can say I officially like going to the dentist!" Jade Chesterfield
- "Colin has been a very friendly and hugely competent figure for many years. His character has allowed me to be totally relaxed and confident in Colin’s ability.
Long may it continue!" Simon B Sheffield
- "I have been a patient for over 30 years and have always received a friendly welcome from the team. The quality of care is excellent and any problems and potential treatments are always explained in detail. I thoroughly recommend The Dental Practice." David F Dronfield
- "Having a phobia, was so relieved to find a good practice. Friendly people, been a patient for years." Marilyn B Dronfield
- "30years of first class dentistry has been our experience at this practice. Would definitely recommend. Just had another very helpful visit to the dentist. Having broken my tooth I was seen the next day and my tooth was repaired then and there. I used to fear having treatment but not now. I have confidence in Colin. Again would recommend this practice to anyone." Steve Chesterfield
- "Always been give a high level of care and service over the years and would happily recommend the practice to anyone looking for a new dentist." G Attkinson
- "On a friend's recommendation I and my family joined the practice as patients in 1988 and 30 years later I would not hesitate in recommending the practice to anyone looking for expert dental care. As a family we've needed a range of treatments over the years from the straightforward check-up and visits to the hygienist to the more complex procedures involving bridges, root-canal fillings and orthodontics. During this time the whole team including the receptionists, nurses, hygienists and dentists have provided a very caring, friendly and highly professional service." Ron P Dronfield
- "Great family Dentist. Always get great care I have no problems taking my 17 month old here and everyone is always really friendly and welcoming." Nicola G Sheffield
- "I have attended The Dental Practice from its opening, then with my children and now with my grandchildren, who all look forward to attending the dentist without the fear I had as a child attending 'the school dentist'. All the staff are very welcoming, friendly, polite and very professional. All treatments are fully explained, and preventive treatment given where necessary. I would not hesitate in recommending their services." J Turner Dronield
- "My whole family have been with Colin for over 30 years. We have received a world class service so if you are in search of excellence you will find it throughout this practice. Many thanks to Colin and all his staff." Lewis T Dronfield
- "I've been looked after by Colin and his colleagues for 20 years this year and I can't recommend him highly enough for his care and skill - I like the way he always tells you what's needed and what's "on watch" for a future visit, not rushing treatment you don't need. Plus it's a very pleasant environment in the surgery that puts you at your ease." Micheal F Dronfield
- "Excellent service from Colin & his colleagues at The Dental Practice Would highly recommend." P Rhodes
- "Last year I had my teeth straightened with Colin at the dental practice, he was fantastic gave great advice and the result is perfect. All the staff are lovely and welcoming and the after care is brilliant. Can not recommend them enough for private dental care!" K Shore Chesterfield
- "Still going after 35 years ( both me and the dentist !!!!) That must say something . Thanks to Colin and his team." Margaret H Sheffield
- "I have been using this dentist practice for 30 years, what can I say always professional service caring and patient if you are nervous about visiting the dentist you would soon be put at ease." T Briggs Sheffield
- "As the result of an accident at the age of 19 I lost my front upper tooth which was replaced by a root filling and post carrying a false tooth. After 50 years of careful management by myself and the dental practice team led by Colin Doody, it finally had to be replaced. A black hole in the front of the mouth is not a good look for anyone but disastrous for me as my daughters wedding was imminent. Thanks to Colin who organised a series of emergency appointments and managed what was a number of challenging procedures, I now have a new tooth. It is not only functional but perfectly matches my remaining teeth. I am thrilled with my new smile and our lovely wedding photos." Paula H Dronfield
- "Mr Doody gave me my smile back 😁 I first went to see Mr Colin Doody almost 10 years ago, my teeth weren’t good at all and I was starting to hide behind my hand when smiling ! Loads of black fillings and poor old dental work. I had a complete overhaul and it was the best investment I have ever made! My teeth are all lovely now, all white, shiny, solid and white fillings that make my back teeth look like they have never been filled! I have my smile back and with it loads of confidence. I pop back once a year and have hardly needed much more than a check up and polish in almost 10 years! I used to be embarrassed about my teeth but now I’m very proud of them and I really look after them by brushing with an electric toothbrush and flossing, lots of people comment on how nice my teeth are and I always recommend Mr Doody as he is so professional and caring." Christy Derbyshire
- "Excellent dental practice with professional, courteous, friendly staff. Colin Doody has looked after my teeth for the last 30 years giving me excellent treatment and always going the extra mile to make sure I am totally at ease when in the chair. I would recommend anyone to the practice." L Turner Dronfield Woodhouse
- "All the staff are helpful and friendly. I have great faith in Colin sorting out any problems with my teeth. I would not go anywhere else." Dilys Dronfield
- "Over 30 years excellent treatment and service for all our family". Keith S Dronfield
- “A well appointed surgery with state-of the art technology. The staff are very pleasant and the treatments are first class.” David C.
- "First class professional service from The Dental Practice every visit. Introduced to Colin 25 years ago when plenty of work was needed. My teeth are now in much better condition thanks to the skill and patience of Colin. Recently had three new replacement crowns which have made a fantastic difference. I would not trust another dentist to do that type of work and have in fact proved this as I moved away 15 years ago, tried local dentists like you do, and came back to Colin which gives me a two hour round trip, just not worth going elsewhere. A true professional and I feel very fortunate to have found The Dental Practice." Adrian R Nottingham
- "I'm currently having cosmetic dentistry at the surgery and couldn't be happier with the service I've received. I had an in depth consultation where all my needs were discussed and everything explained fully, Colin always explains why he's doing everything and really keeps the patient involved in the process. All the staff at the practice are polite and friendly and the practice is clean and comfortable. I am very happy with my results so far." Lisa H Sheffield
- "Mr Doody and his team have been my Dentists since I was a toddler. Professional, friendly and always wanting the best. My results from yearly visits to the Practice are amazing. Working in the entertainment industry, it's important for me to have a 'stage/screen ready smile' and what I have is perfect (thanks Doody & Co.) I always look forward to visiting home and booking in at the practice, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Many thanks" Jonny M Dronfield
- "Been my family dentist for over 30 years, they are fantastic, friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else" Mrs Graham Sheffield
- "I have been a patient for 28 years and have always been pleased with the speedy and thorough treatment I have received at Mr Doodys dental practise. I would definitely recommend this practice especially from someone who is a nervous patient! He has always put me at ease and explained fully the treatment." Mr Cooke
- 'Colin has been our only family dentist & we've all received amazing dental care. Highly recommended! 😊" Bridget Sheffield
- "Every aspect of this practice is exceptional and the treatment second to none. I have no reservations about making a recommendation." Hector Taylor Dronfield
- "I have used this dental practice since 1992 and have always been very happy with the excellent treatment I have received at a fair price. I'm sure that without the excellent work carried out by Colin and his hygienist my teeth would not be in such good health." Ged Dronfield
- "I can not recommend this practice enough. The staff are incredibly professional and make you feel comfortable and keep you well informed every step of the way. I’ve had brilliant advice and support since my first visit and would say to anyone looking for a friendly practice to come here immediately." Mrs Lisa A Sheffield
- "Our family have been patients of Colin Doody for far more years than we care to remember. 11 years ago we relocated to Cheshire but we continue to travel to see Colin and his team. The treatment, service and advice is excellent in all respects." Mr Steve H, Wrexham
- "I cannot praise Colin and his team enough. I have been a patient since he first opened and I went and took my young sons who were terrified of the dentist. That soon changed and we ended up going regularly and all felt completely ar ease and that has never changed!! The work I have done on my teeth has always been excellent, Colin is so committed to his dentistry and takes great pride in his work, I would recommend him and his team to anyone, my husband had big problems and he has been due to me keep asking him to go and let Colin sort his teeth which he did and now goes for regular check-ups and has never looked back. Very professional and the latest equipment is used. So a big thank you to you all for making it such a pleasant atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door". Mrs M Lawrence
- "Long standing patient of Colin and his team. He keeps telling me to lay of the biscuits but it is the law to have one with a cuppa. This does mean I present him with a few challenges so I look at it this way - he learns a lot from me and I get a great service". Roger B
- "Superb care. Colin and his team have looked after me for 2 decades and I have never had anything other than exceptional dental care. My wife had experienced disappointing service from her dentist, so I brought her along to see Colin. She now knows why I would never go anywhere else; because neither will she now. We took our daughter to see Gareth recently and we are delighted to see that the quality of care was as high as we've come to expect from this clinic. The admin staff and hygienists complete the package of great service". Ulrik S Nottingham
- "If you are looking for an excellent dental practice then I have no hesitation in recommending Colin Doody and his team at The Dental Practice, Dronfield. Colin Doody has been my dentist for 35 years and over that time I have had a range of dental procedures - all carried out efficiently and with care - and have benefited from the advances in dental technology and materials which Colin keeps up to date with. I have just been for my annual check up and can vouch that Colin’s enthusiasm for dentistry is as strong as ever. Colin is a credit to his profession and we are fortunate to have such an excellent dentist in the Dronfield area". Linda S Dronfield
- "As a family we have been visiting Colin & the team for quite a few years now- they have looked after our teeth & oral hygiene very well. Would highly recommend" Diane F Derby
- "Great dentists. Ive been coming here since I was a child and have a healthy set of teeth thanks to Colin and his team" Charlie C Chesterfield
- "I have been a patient here since I was a small child. Colin and his team are really fantastic and did such a marvelous job in sorting out my teeth as a teenager. Braces and extractions etc. My teeth now look perfect". Miss Francis B
- "I have had seventeen years of excellent treatment here. I cannot fault the level of care and support given". Alison S Sheffield
- "Myself and my wife Paula and our children have received the most excellent and professional service over the past 25 years thanks so much to Collin and his team". Alan and Paula. Dronfield
- "Me and my family have been treated by Colin and his staff for over 30 years and they always provide the best treatment and service. Always explains fully before any treatment". Mr shah
- "have been going to Colin Doody at The Dental Practice at Dronfield Woodhouse for many years now, along with the rest of my family. We have never had any problems and have received first class service and care. Both my children have had there teeth straightened to perfection and I am having a crown replaced at the moment - again all the work carried out is excellent". Mrs D Smith Dronfield
- "Professional and friendly. I’ve been with the practice for over 35 years". Julie H Dronfield
- "If you have had a bad experience with dentists before, think pain, forget it at this practice. Learning care and the most up to date equipment provide an extremely high level of service. All my family have used the Doody practice for many years and the fact that mainly only need a check-up show how good the preventative medicine is". Scott G
- "We have been with this practice for over 20 years and even when we moved 40 miles away, 15 years ago, we still drive to the Dronfield Woodhouse practice because we trust them and their service is excellent". Mr S Robinson
- "We have used Colin Doody for over 25 years and are highly satisfied with the work that he has done over that period. He always puts himself out to accommodate me for an appointment whenever possible". Anon Dronfield
- Been a long standing client of Colin and the team I feel 100% at ease, whether it's a simple filling down to root canal treatment, the service and care is second to none. I do get very anxious and they are able to reassure me and I would recommend them to anyone.Mr Ken C Dronfield
- As a really nervous patient I had been putting off essential work for too long. Speaking to the team really helped, they were understanding and have made me feel at ease. I have been thoroughly impressed by the support I have received during my treatment along the way and the work they have completed to date. My treatment has been a mix of cosmetic and much overdue repair work, some of it quite extensive and I consider it life changing. I never thought I'd be thanking a dentist but they have been brilliant all the way. Mr Andy T. Sheffield
- My family and I have been patients of The Dental Practice for over 30 years. Throughout that time all the staff have adopted an honest, grounded and thorough approach, whether (years ago) with very young teeth, or with not so young and potentially problematic teeth. They always take the time to explain what's going on, and where relevant, the pros and cons of various treatments. The emphasis on preventative dental care and good dental hygiene has paid clear dividends with all of us over the years, as has the adoption of new technology that benefits both us and them. I'm very happy to add my commendation to the others on this page. Mr Peter m Dronfield
- "All my family have received excellent treatment and would highly recommend to anyone seeking a first class dental practice." Alison H, Dronfield
- "I cannot recommend this dental practice enough. I'm a new patient requiring extensive work which has been carried out quickly, professionally and to a whole new standard from my previous dentist. The professional but relaxed service starts as soon as you walk through the door. All the staff are friendly and you get the sense that they all work well together. Colin appears to have all the modern technology and up to date dental techniques that unfortunately my last practice simply did not provide. They say you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear, well, that's exactly what he's done with my teeth." Sharon M, Dronfield
- "Prior to attending The Dental practice in 2013, it was over 42 years since my last experience of a dentist (school dentist and required 4 fillings!). Needless to say the experience was not the best. This was the reason for not attending any dentist in the following years. It was therefore with more than a slight worry that I had to find a dentist for assistance. Fortunately my wife was a patient at The Dental Practice in Dronfield and she persuaded me to make an appointment. From the offset Colin made me relaxed, discussed what I required and with minimal fuss took the necessary action. Afterwards he continued to contact me to ensure I was satisfied with treatment and checking my progress. I have continued to attend as a patient for the last 5 years. I would recommend his practice to anyone, whatever the age. He and his staff are all excellent." Barry J, Dronfield
- "I've been a patient of Colin Doody for over 20 years and I find him to be extremely professional. His standard of care is exemplary. I would recommend this dentist to anyone as you feel comfortable and confident whilst in his care. I've had various work done to my teeth and Colin always talks me through what he's doing with his vast knowledge and latest technology. Thank you Colin." Elizabeth B, Dronfield
- "What is there to say that is not good about this Practice? Absolutely nothing!. If you want excellent treatment from the front door to the different treatment rooms, then look no further. The staff is a well balanced unit of professional care and sympathetic awareness of your needs, working seamlessly together to give you a thoroughly unique experience . I have known Colin for many years, when, as a junior dentist, he was instrumental in keeping my front teeth after having been hit in the mouth whilst playing hockey. Since then he has continuously kept up with innovation, at times ahead of the game, thus providing stress free experience and keeping you in touch with all the modern techniques and approaches. Thoroughly recommended." Mr Phil R of Dronfield
- Excellent dentist. Explains carefully what will be happening. Mr Ian N, Dronfield
- "I have a wide smile and was becoming very conscious of my uneven teeth - especially in photographs. Colin told me about Smilelign and explained how my teeth could be realigned by wearing "see through aligners". I had a series of 7 upper and lower aligners, wearing each for three weeks and only removing them to eat and drink. No one knew I was wearing them unless I told them and they were very comfortable (after the initial 2-3 days after change over). I am delighted with my new smile and wish I had done it earlier. I can't believe the difference between the before and after results - fantastic." Mrs D
- “As a long term client of the practice, have always been extremely pleased with my care. Orthodontics recently have given me a new found confidence!” Andrew M.
- "30years of first class dentistry has been our experience at this practice. Would definitely recommend." Steve T Dronfield"
- "Thank you Colin and your team for the most comprehensive attention I have ever experienced at a dental practice – beginning with the new patient extensive examination to the completion of the treatment you recommended for my teeth – achieved in just 4 visits. Five stars for your professionalism and the caring and friendly atmosphere of your practice." Eileen W Dronfield
- “Had my Smilelign treatment at this practice. The staff were so lovely and I'm over the moon with how straight my teeth are. (I can) recommend this practice!” Em C.
- “As a nervous dental patient I can't recommend these guys enough. They were friendly, patient, gentle and very professional. Very happy with my outcome too!” Je W.
- "Just amazing! I can't stop smiling. Made a massive difference to the way I look and to my confidence. The process was easy, pain free and I wasn't one bit conscious of people noticing the brace. Very pleased with the result." Ms MB. (Ref. Inman Aligner)
- “As a new patient I found this dentist to be very friendly and I was given a comprehensive initial check up, complete with x-rays and photos. The filling I needed was put in during that visit and almost pain free. Highly recommended!” Paul J.
- "As a nervous patient I was totally put at ease by all the team and my experience of Dentists has totally changed." Philip S.
- “The level of customer care and service is of the highest quality. I cannot recommend this practice and it's staff highly enough. Everything is first class.” Gary S.
- "A wonderful dental surgery. I have been going here since I was a baby and I take my two daughters now. All the staff are excellent." JoJo C
- "If you are looking for a professional and caring dental practice, this is the one for you. My family have used this dental practice for a number of years, and have always been impressed with the extremely professional, caring and personnel approach of all the team that work there." John T.
- My family and I have been going to Colin for over 30 years and throughout we had nothing but first class service. Everyone involved is extremely professional but with a first class personal touch making you feel very welcome. Mr Charles, Dronfield
- "Best Dentist in Dronfield." Eric K
- "I found this practice after searching the internet for someone to help my 6 year old who needed an extraction but had an awful fear of dental work. We saw Gareth, he was fantastic at keeping my boy calm and gave him inhalation sedation. This worked like a dream. We’ve since been back for a filling. The practice were so kind to get us an appointment so quickly and we wouldn’t hesitate to use them again even though we had to travel from Nottinghamshire. Thank you Gareth! We have recommended you to others." L Dykes
- "Like many of the reviewers I have used this Practice for many years. My children were all given preventative care here and now my wife and I continue to be patients at this excellent Dentist. Its a small high quality establishment. Staff are very caring and all do an excellent job in making you feel welcome and comfortable. A recent visit to have a large metal filling replaced with white, went amazingly well. Basically I am a coward when it comes to going to the dentist but the procedure was painless and Gareth was reassuring throughout. I can thoroughly recommend this Dental Practice." M Gibbons
- "An excellent practice that my family & I have been coming to for over 30 years. The attention to detail is second to none & I would thoroughly recommend this dental practice." S Horne