The Good Practice Scheme commitment
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Check out a few of the reviews left by some of our satisfied patients. Click HERE for the reviews.